Boracay is a paradise of plenty, providing
everything the traveller could possibly want from a holiday. Dazzling beaches, crystal waters and azure skies supply the backdrop
for relaxing or partying, solitude or company. With a seemingly endless list of sports and activities on offer, areas of outstanding
beauty to visit and hundreds of places to eat, drink and be merry.
There are a number of ways to reach Boracay Island:
Fly by Philippine Air Lines, Air Philippines
or Cebu Pacific going to Kalibo airport:
• Upon landing Kalibo Airport, L300 van or shuttle buses will
take you to an exciting 1 1/2 hour trip to Caticlan
• From there, a 25-minute ride from
boat from Caticlan Jetty Port will bring you to the
From Manila to Boracay via Kalibo Airport takes
approximately 3 hours.
Other commercial airlines such as
Asian Spirit and SEAIR serves directly to Caticlan, then a short tricycle ride going to Caticlan Jetty port.
From Manila to Boracay through Caticlan Airport takes
around 90 minutes.
A cruise ship; MBRS shipping line
is also available from Manila to Caticlan and vice versa.
• From Manila to Boracay through vessel/ships travel
Boracay Island, the Philippines’ best world-class tourist destination is located in the Northwestern
tip of Panay Island. It belongs to the municipality of Malay, province of Aklan. Boracay, popularized by its unique, very
fine white-sand beaches, could be reached through the combination of air, land and sea travel.
Boracay Multiple Properties Developers, Inc.
Existing Club Ultima members get a Php 300,000 discount from the existing price. Discount applies to only
one (1) unit. Members with one (1) room night privilege must upgrade to seven (7) room night privilege to avail of the member's
price. For non-members, price includes Club Ultima membership with 7 Free room nights with option to enroll with Interval
International. Refer to www.intervalworld.com Foreign currencies are accepted at a lock-up value of minus one peso of the
prevailing exchange rate.
DISCOUNTS: 7% discount (based on down payment) if down payment is paid outright or
5% if down payment is paid within 30 days from reservation.
TERMS OF DOWN PAYMENT: 6 months to pay. Can be
paid in 12 months but the amortization of the balance should start on the 7th month.
RESERVATION: P100,000 (non-refundable
but deductible to the price)
Notes: All payables shall be covered by post dated checks. All checks should be made payable
to Fuente Triangle Realty Development Corporation.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Who will operate the condotel upon commercialization. A. Condotel will be managed by the Crown Regency
- How does the condotel operate? A. The condotel will generally operate like a resort hotel. Individual
owners may use their condotel units for 45 days every year if their unit is enrolled under rental pooling. If the usage will
exceed 45 days, they will have to pay the member's rate (30% discount from the regular rate). Owners who do not choose to
enroll their units under condotel operations may use their units as vacation home or for residential purpose.
- If the unit owner decides not to enroll his unit under the condotel operations, will the unit owner be charged with association
dues? A. Yes, the unit owner will be charged with monthly association dues which will be determined later
by the operator.
- Are there association dues for unit owners who enrolled in the condotel operations? A. There are no association
dues for units enrolled under condotel operations.
- What if the unit owner was not able to use the 45-day benefit. A. The 45-day benefit has an expiry of
one year. The 45-day free stay can be converted to Free stay privilege certificates at any of the Crown Regency Hotel chain
of properties and other off-site facilities with no expiry period on a one to one room night value. He can also enroll it
at Interval International or sell it to his friends.
- Are repairs shouldered by the condotel operations? A. Only minor repairs shall be shouldered by the condotel
- What is the minimum period of the condotel enrollment. A. Upon turn over of the unit, the unit owner
may immediately enrol with the operator. The minimum period a unit can be enrolled is 3 years.
- How does the condotel operation differ from timeshares? A. In timeshare, you only exercise a right to
use the property for a certain period of time. When you own a unit in Boracay Multiple Properties Developers Inc. (BMPDI),
you own a share in the Company wherein your ownership of a share is evidenced by stock certificate that makes you a unit owner
and a stockholder of BMPDI.